Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. Creativity in the kitchen is what floats our boat! Come make an adorable under-the-sea meal complete with Cheesy Sea Stars; Hot Dogtopus Creatures; and Apple Puffer Fish Snacks. We’ll finish with Sandy Sea Foam Marshmallows, dipped in chocolate and crushed graham crackers. With dairy and optional meat; no eggs.
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 20, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 2, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 9, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 16, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 9, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.