Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Tea connoisseur Samantha Bright has visited tea fields in China, India, Taiwan and Japan, exploring the history and culture of tea. She’ll take you on a voyage through the world of tea, sharing her experiences and knowledge as she prepares three recipes that utilize tea as a culinary ingredient. As we sip a warm cup of Matcha Green Tea Latte, we’ll explore the history of tea, and sample Earl Grey-infused Butternut Chili and Black Tea-infused Custard. With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.