Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
As we head into our own PNW summer, we’ll take a cue from our southern counterpart and cook up a bit of Southwest flavor. Marianna talks southwestern pantry staples as she guides you through crafting some of the region's famed dishes.
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Stacked Enchiladas with Chicken and Green Chile Salsa Verde
- Chiles Rellenos with Butternut Squash, Black Beans, Queso Fresco and Toasted Pepitas
- Baked Apples with Cajeta (Goat Milk Dulce de Leche) and Candied Almonds
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, June 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Thursday, June 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, June 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Friday, June 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, June 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, June 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.