Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Courtney Johnson, our resident Certified Cheese Professional, is leading a crash course on all things beer and cheese. Learn to taste each like a pro, and then pair and taste them together! You'll walk through a selection of four ales and lagers, pairing a variety of cheese styles with each.
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 27, 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.