Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; teens only.
Ages 12 to 16, teens only.
Ready to branch out beyond boxed brownies? Discover what people in other parts of the world like to bake. Circle the globe with us as we whip up three very different and delightful recipes from Italy, Haiti and Denmark — including a customized cake person of your choice.
- Pizzelle (Waffle Cookies) from Italy
- Mini Coconut Cakes from Haiti
- Kagemand (“Cake Man”) or Kagekone (“Cake Woman”) from Denmark
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 1, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 2, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, June 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 8, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 9, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.