Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Braising is the art of letting your oven do the work for you. It’s a transformative technique that turns tough, economical meat cuts into culinary gold. You’ll get lots of information on how to achieve moist, full flavor from underutilized cuts as we prepare Dry-brined and Braised Chicken with Olives, Raisins and Herbs; Butter-braised Greens with Farro and Whole-wheat Breadcrumbs; and Braised Pork Shoulder Tacos with Chiles and Salsa Verde. With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, February 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Friday, February 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, February 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.