Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
So it's your turn to host Thanksgiving — become an expert in no time with chef Diem's crash course in all things festive feasting! Learn to roast a whole turkey and make giblet gravy, perfectly cook green beans, and craft a pecan tart with freshly whipped cream for an enticing divergence from the classic pie.
- Cheddar Cheese Puffs
- Whole Roast Turkey with Apple and Sage Dressing
- Giblet Gravy
- Green Beans Almondine
- Caramel-Pecan Tart with Pumpkin-Nutmeg Whipped Cream
- Wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 16, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 17, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 18, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 19, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, November 20, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 21, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 23, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.