Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Spice up your list of go-to summer recipes with these low-stress traditional Thai dishes -- each requires minimal prep and cooking time. Learn to work with classic Thai ingredients using a variety of culinary techniques that serve as building blocks for this globally loved cuisine.
- Tom Kha Gai (Chicken in Thai Ginger and Coconut-Lime Broth with Lemongrass and Lime Leaves)
- Laab Moo (Minced Pork Salad with Spicy Lime and Chile Dressing)
- Phanang Goong (Phanang Curry Prawns with Shredded Lime Leaves)
- Kao Neow Mamueng (Sticky Rice in Coconut Milk with Mango)
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.