Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Delight your palate and expand your repertoire with Pranee’s winter Thai menu. Learn to make staples like Thai soup, salad and stir-fry; explore braising techniques; and get an introduction to the fresh herbs and key ingredients that flavor Thai cooking. Pranee will make Gai Tom Kamin (Sour and Sweet Chicken Soup with Turmeric, Lemongrass and Lime Leaf Broth); Yum Som Oh (Grapefruit Salad with Prawns, Caramelized Shallots and Cilantro); Phad Thai (Stir-fried Rice Noodles and Tofu with homemade Phad Thai Sauce); and Moo Palo (Braised Pork Shoulder with Egg, Five Spice, Cinnamon and Soy Sauce). With meat, poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, January 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCC
Tuesday, January 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, February 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.