Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Pranee will demystify the cuisine of her homeland, sharing her knowledge of Thai cooking techniques and ingredients. Learn how to balance the four primary flavors — sweet, sour, salty and spicy — as you savor samples of Yum Neua (Beef Mint Salad); Tom Yum Goong (Sweet and Sour Prawns with Lemongrass and Lime Leaves); Gaeng Keow Wan Gai (Green Curry with Eggplant and Basil); and Kao Niew Mamuang (Sticky Rice and Mango). With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.