Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Spice up your culinary skill set with homemade curries. Blend green, red and yellow curry pastes from scratch, then transform each into a unique and delicious Thai dish. In this class, Pranee will demystify traditional Thai herbs and spices — you will walk away with a more comprehensive understanding of this cuisine as well as techniques to practice in your home kitchen.
- Gaeng Daeng Namtao (Red Curry with Pork, Bamboo Shoots and Lime Leaves)
- Kao Phad Gaeng Keow Wan (Green Curry Fried Rice with Prawns and Thai Basil)
- Gaeng Kari Gai (Yellow Curry Chicken with Pumpkin and Apple)
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, October 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, October 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.