Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
If you’re wondering where traditional Thai food gets its signature flavor, Pranee is here to guide you. She’ll start by preparing Massaman Curry Paste and Nam Prik Pow (Thai Roasted Red Chili Paste) and show you how to incorporate these key condiments into four dishes, covering the basics of Thai cooking techniques along the way.
- Yum Mamuang Goong (Thai Mango Salad with Prawns, Cashews and Thai Herbs)
- Phad Tow Hue Nam Prik Pow (Stir-fried Ginger Tofu with Chili Jam and Thai Basil)
- Gaeng Massaman Gai (Massaman Curry Chicken with Homemade Curry Paste and Onions)
- Tua Pap (Sweet Rice Dumplings with Coconut and Sesame Seeds)
Dietary Notes: With poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, April 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.