Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
In this class, Jennifer will help you strike the perfect balance of flavor, texture and of course, heat. Grasp the essential elements of Tex-Mex cuisine, like homemade flour tortillas and fresh pico de gallo, so you can recreate and adapt your own dishes at home.
- Jalapeño Queso Dip
- Classic Pico de Gallo
- Flank Steak Fajitas with Peppers and Onions
- Homemade Flour Tortillas (traditional style with lard)
- Beers to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, October 28, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.