Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Once again, the Northwest is abundant with fresh produce! Celebrate the spring harvest in plant-forward style with a locally grown menu. Sit back, sip on regional wines and get inspired as Abby cooks up dishes worthy of a springtime soiree.
- Roasted Carrot Soup with Spiced Crispy Chickpeas, Lime Yogurt and Mint Oil
- Asparagus, Radish and Spring Pea Salad with Burrata Cheese, Pickled Shallots, Pistachios and Spring Herb Vinaigrette
- Seared Romanesco with Kale, Caper and Meyer Lemon Salsa Verde
- Bay-poached Rhubarb with Cocoa Nib Shortbread Cookies and Orange-scented Mascarpone
- Local wines to pair
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, April 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, April 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.