Members: $70.00, Non-members: $75.00
Please note:One seat represents one teen/adult pair.
Ages 13 to 18, with one adult guest. Taste the flavors of Spain as you learn how to prepare tapas, small bites of tasty snacks enjoyed with a refreshing drink. In Spain, eating tapas is an evening social event and a great way to meet friends! We will prepare some of the regional classics: Tortilla De Patatas (Spain’s adored potato omelet); Albondigas (moist and flavorful meatballs); Pintxos (rounds of baguette elaborately topped with a variety of choices); Empanada Gallega with Chorizo (the original Spanish pan-size savory pastry); and Piquillo Peppers filled with Goat Cheese. Our beverage to accompany is a kid-friendly Mock Winter Sangria. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, March 30, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 24, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.