Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
For more than 20 years, Devra -- founder of locally loved Patty Pan Cooperative -- has been gracing Seattle-area farmers' markets with her homemade salsas and tamales. Here's your chance to learn from the best. In this hands-on class, Devra will cover the basics of tamale dough and you'll be able to craft your own tamales using both classic and seasonal fillings.
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Roasted Serrano Hot Sauce
- Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Basic Tamale Dough
- Make-Your-Own Tamale Fillings: Seasonal Vegetables, Black Beans, Pumpkin Seeds, Queso Fresco
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with optional dairy; no eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, July 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Thursday, August 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Friday, August 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, August 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.