Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Experience Persian culture in the best possible way -- with your taste buds. Omid pays homage to childhood memories by the Caspian Sea savoring summer treats and learning his family's culinary traditions. Come away with new recipes and skills as well as a richer understanding of regional flavors, like saffron and aromatic rosewater.
- Aghuz Tareh (Smoked Eggplant with Creamy Walnut and Mint Spread)
- Mahi-ye tu por ba Sabzi (Stuffed Fish with Fresh Herbs, Saffron and Berries)
- Kabab-e Torsh (Pomegranate and Fresh Herb-marinated Beef Kebabs)
- Tokhm-e Sharbatie (Drink with Rosewater, Chia and Lime)
- Naan-e Berenji (Rice Flour Cookies with Pistachios and Rosewater)
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.