Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Time-tested classic sauces serve as stepping stones to complex and exciting dishes. We will cover basic sauces and emulsifying, and discuss ways to play with flavor, as we make Spring Greens with Orange Vinaigrette and Candied Walnuts; Bearnaise Sauce with Steamed Baby Potatoes; Romesco Sauce with Seared Flank Steak; and Marshmallow Sauce served over Chocolate Gelato. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.