Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Rekindle your desire to eat with the season, as James shares some simple tricks to make spring’s bounty shine in bright soups and salads. He’ll make Asparagus Salad with Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette and Herb Jam; Grain Salad with Maple-glazed Rainbow Carrots and Tahini Vinaigrette; Caramelized Leek and Fennel Soup with Chive Crème Fraîche and Butter-toasted Hazelnuts; and Avgolemono Soup with Greek-style Chimichurri (Lemon Chicken Soup). With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, May 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.