Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Fall in love with spring in the Pacific Northwest, one course at a time. Thanh will get you dinner-party ready as you simmer, sear, sauce and sauté your way through a four-course meal using the freshest seasonal ingredients.
- Creamy Asparagus Bisque with Caramelized Shiitake Mushrooms
- Smoky Mushroom and Cauliflower Bruschetta
- Seared Black Cod with Roasted Leek and Rhubarb Ginger Gastrique
- Apple Bottom Cakes
Dietary Notes: With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, May 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.