Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest.
“Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair.” With Marie’s help, kids will turn into pie people, too! We’ll mix and roll out savory pot pies and sweet fruit turnovers, prepare fillings, then enjoy our scratch-made snacks as a group along with a fun rhyming word game.
- Simple Pot Pies with Leek Sauce or Turkey Gravy
- Fruit Turnovers with Fruit Fillings
- Simple Salad
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs and optional poultry.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 4, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, April 27, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, April 28, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, May 5, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, May 11, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, May 18, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, May 19, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.