Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Fall is just around the corner and there’s a little chill in the air. Let’s use the last of the summer produce and the first of the fall harvest to make some amazing soups to get everyone ready for sweater weather. These soups will carry you through the seasonal transition effortlessly: Creamy Corn and Crab Chowder; Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Bacon Dust; and Roasted Carrot Soup with Carrot-Top Pesto and Crème Fraîche. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, September 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, September 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, September 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.