Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Glorious Seattle sunshine calls for equally beautiful summertime flavors. As you sip wine samples, experience the brightness of the local harvest with Abby’s menu of Chilled Tomato and Nectarine Soup with Pickled Cucumber and Lemon Oil; Grilled Summer Squash with Fromage Blanc, Pickled Chiles and Fresh Mint; Pan-seared Salmon with Roasted Eggplant Puree, Sweet Corn Polenta, Fresh Herb Pesto and Micro Greens; and Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Plum Granita and Toasted Pistachios. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.