Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Take a jaunt to the other side of the states with Chef Mike’s menu of American favorites. No southern meal is complete without a crispy side — so get ready to crunch into Hushpuppies with Rémoulade Sauce, followed by Cajun Shrimp Étouffée (shrimp and vegetables simmered in a rich roux) with Baked Three Sisters Squash. We’ll round out our tour with Floridian Key Lime Pie. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 25, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Friday, August 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, September 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, September 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, September 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, September 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.