Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 10 to 12, kids only.
Nix the classic microwave ramen for a delicious homemade version. Tamara will teach kids her own take on the famed Japanese fast food. We’ll practice chopping skills while prepping ingredients, then cook up a personalized bowl with fresh noodles, variety of vegetables, condiments and optional chicken. For a sweet end-of-class treat, we’ll make Butter Mochi, a chewy, rice flour cake made with coconut milk.
- Vegetarian Miso Broth
- Chicken Broth
- Customized Ramen Noodle Soup
- Butter Mochi
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian, with dairy, eggs and optional poultry.
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, April 27, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.