Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
With our fast-paced lives, we often need a little help getting dinner on the table. Chef Jen to the rescue! She’ll demo three dinners that come together in a snap, but taste like you’ve been in the kitchen for hours. You’ll be inspired to swap that take-out menu for your favorite pan to give these dishes a try at home: Classic Spaghetti Carbonara; Soy and Honey-glazed Salmon with Herbed Orzo; and Arroz con Pollo (Spanish Chicken and Rice). With meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Monday, July 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, July 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, July 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, August 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, August 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, August 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, August 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.