Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
We live in the Pacific Northwest, where great seafood can be found just about anywhere. But why go to an expensive restaurant to enjoy it when you can prepare white-tablecloth-worthy seafood dishes at home? James will start at the beginning, demonstrating how to clean and fillet a fish, prepare mussels and shrimp and purge clams. He’ll put the skills to work with a classic Bouillabaisse with Hazelnut Rouille, paired with Skillet Bread and a bright Arugula and Pomegranate Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Monday, March 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, March 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.