Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Go meat-free more often while making sure you get all the nutrients you need. Nutritionist and educator Lizzie Diehl will guide you through dozens of plants and plant-based foods that are packed with protein. She'll show you how to cook dry beans, then share some ideas for using them in new, flavorful ways. Familiarize yourself with soy proteins and discover how to bring out the textures that make them shine.
- Perfect Pot of Beans
- Sautéed Chard with White Beans
- White Bean Fritters with Quick Romesco
- Crispy Tofu or Seared Tempeh with Lime-Peanut Sauce
- Chana Dal with Tarka
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with optional dairy; no eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 30, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 9, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 14, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 17, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.