Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Inspired by her time living in Atlanta, Georgia, MJ has developed a menu of nutrient-packed, plant-based dishes using the iconic flavors and ingredients of Southern comfort food. Enjoy her PNW twist on Southern summer favorites as she shares her best tips for plant-forward thinking and eating: Collard Wraps with Black-Eyed Pea Hummus, Arugula, Sweet Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes; Waldorf Unchicken Salad (for those who have wondered what to do with tempeh); No-Bake Lemon Squares; and a bonus recipe of Grilled Corn with Umeboshi Plum Paste. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, August 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 11, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 19, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 26, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, September 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, September 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 23, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.