Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Sure, it’s a new year and many of us have healthy eating goals to stick to, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! Join MJ to learn some recipes for satisfying, plant-based snacks and treats with nutritious ingredients that won’t undo any new year’s resolutions about eating more healthfully. Whether you’re satisfying your own craving or preparing appetizers for a group, these tasty bites will fit the bill: Nori Sesame Almond Crunch; Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Herbs, Cannellini Beans and Walnuts; Black Lentil Caviar on Blinis with Horseradish Cream; and Raw Chocolate Truffles with Cacao, Almond Butter, Dates and Coconut. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, January 6, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, January 19, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Friday, January 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, February 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, February 10, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, February 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, March 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.