Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Lock in your meal planning with personal chef Rachel. You’ll learn how to both simplify and expand your weekly menu while avoiding monotony with techniques that are easy to master. Chef Rachel will start with a core meal and then show how it can be adapted and transformed for each new day. We’ll review menu plans and pantry staples, then venture into crafting the actual dishes. One-stop shopping and minimal waste? Let’s get started!
- Teriyaki Chicken with Brown Rice and Grilled Bok Choy
- Thai-inspired Fried Rice
- Hearty Chicken Salad
Dietary Notes: With poultry and eggs; no dairy.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, April 28, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 4, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 11, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, May 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 8, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.