Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 13 to 16, kids only.
Let your teens discover their inner chef! With Lee's guidance, teens can live out their culinary dreams as they take control of the kitchen. They'll chop, roll, boil and bake up a multicourse meal using the summer's bounty, transform the kitchen with table settings, and serve up their creations for one lucky adult guest who will join them for an end-of-class feast.
- Romaine and Apple Salad with Shallot-Thyme Vinaigrette
- Fresh Pasta Roulade with Ricotta, Fontina and Spinach served with Tomato Basil Coulis
- Plum Cobbler with Chantilly Cream
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.