Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Paella is a beloved regional dish with ancient roots in Valencia, Spain — and makes the perfect excuse for a gathering of loved ones. Prepare a warm and cheerful night by making your own Valencian paella from scratch: Learn to pick the right rice and cook it perfectly, cut and dry-brine chicken, then say cheers to this cultural cuisine with a glass of homemade sangria — alcohol optional.
- Paella Valenciana with Chicken and Chorizo
- Red Sangria
- Assorted Tapas (including Spanish cheeses and jamon)
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry and optional dairy; no eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, October 24, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, October 26, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, November 1, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, November 3, 11:00 - 1:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.