Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 7 to 9, kids only.
Start your kids down the path of kitchen independence! In this class, students will get valuable hands-on experience with basic kitchen skills like chopping, measuring, cooking on a stovetop and keeping a clean workspace. Not to mention culinary creativity! Kids will learn about different apple varieties, how to prep and cook with each, and what caramel apple topping combinations are the yummiest.
- Caramel-dipped Apples
- Caramel Apple Toppings (including crushed pretzels, chocolate drizzle, chocolate-coated candies)
- Caramel Applesauce
- Apple Rings with Date-Caramel Dipping Sauce
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 29, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 30, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 1, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 8, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 22, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 29, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, October 15, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.