Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Food choices should not be agonizing. Learn to comfortably and flexibly feed yourself well with a few simple techniques and a deeper understanding of the components of a balanced meal, including ingredients that regulate energy and digestion. Come away with a day's worth of meal ideas, as well as tips and tricks for adopting a positive food-life balance.
- Breakfast Wheat Berries with Sesame
- Harissa-Mint Tuna Salad
- Coriander Cracked Farro Pilaf
- Nectarine and Arugula Salad
- Coconut Flan with Lime
Dietary Notes: With seafood, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.