Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Chef Abby does it again, with a sophisticated Italian-Pacific Northwest menu that pairs flavors, colors and textures for a gorgeous dinner party or special event spread. These dishes shine all the more once paired with local wine samples. Abby will demo Radicchio Panzanella Salad with Roasted Fennel, Parmigiano Reggiano and Pomegranate Molasses Vinaigrette; Roasted Pumpkin and Brown Butter Soup with Red Onion Agrodolce, Sage Ricotta and Toasted Pepitas; White Wine-braised Chicken with Sautéed Greens, Cannellini Beans, Blood Orange and Toasted Walnuts; and Spiced Pear Upside-down Cake with Toasted Pistachios and Vanilla Crème Anglaise. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, January 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, March 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.