Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 7 to 9, with one adult guest. Where are the silliest pizzas served? At the Nonsense Pizzeria, of course! It’s the place where pizza’s on the menu for breakfast, lunch and even dessert. Come pay us a visit, and learn how to bake Breakfast Pizza with Bacon and Eggs; and Mini Pizza Muffins perfect for your lunchbox or an after-school snack; and how to fool your friends with “a pepperoni pizza” that’s actually a very carefully disguised homemade cookie! With meat, dairy and eggs.
Sunday, January 20, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, January 19, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 3, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.