Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
If you’re observing a low-FODMAP diet, you know that giving up foods can be tricky — but there are plenty of ways to add flavor and keep things creative in the kitchen. Learn to navigate the challenges of eliminating foods while maintaining a healthful and delicious diet. Nutritionist Ami will discuss strategies for a successful FODMAP journey, and share some go-to recipes: “Anytime” Winter Vegetable Soup; Sichuan Kelp Noodles; high-protein Chickpea Crêpe Wraps; and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies. Vegetarian with eggs; no dairy or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.