Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
The meaty marvels you’ll make in this class are on regular rotation at Nancy’s house, and she’s convinced they deserve a place in your quick-and-easy recipe repertoire. Learn techniques for searing, pan-frying and creating flavorful sauces while being entertained by Nancy's nonstop stories and banter.
Nancy Leson is an award-winning food writer and radio personality who learned much of what she knows about food during her first career - waiting tables. Seattle readers know her as the mouth that scored - for the better part of two decades - as restaurant critic and food columnist for the Seattle Times.
- Chicken Thighs with Preserved Lemons
- Spicy Mediterranean Lamb Chops
- Mei-Maw’s “Marry Me” Pork Schnitzel
- Simple-as-can-be Asparagus
- Roasted Potatoes
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.