Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 7 to 9, kids only.
Muffin tins can be used to make all kinds of food in no time at all. Kids will practice recipes for any time of day, beginning with breakfast. We’ll make cheesy lasagna rolls for a fun and hearty dinner, and finish with a sweet and simple no-bake treat.
- French Toasties with Maple Syrup or Fruit
- Lasagna Rolls
- No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Jam
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, April 27, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, May 3, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, May 10, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, May 18, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Friday, April 26, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.