Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Mindful eating has become a lost art in our time-compressed world. Learn how to improve digestion, address sugar cravings and find your way to effortless portion control as Michelle walks you through the stages of intuitive, mindful eating. You’ll practice engaging all of your senses as you savor Black Bean and Artichoke Hummus with Crudités; Mushroom Caps with Samosa Filling; Toasted Pecan and Quinoa Fritters; and Coconut Chocolate Mousse. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Saturday, January 19, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.