Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Not only is the Mediterranean way of eating good for you, it’s also perfectly suited for entertaining. Learn to prepare an array of Mediterranean springtime bites that go beyond the staple tomatoes and olive oil as Abby teaches you how to make the most of local, seasonal ingredients.
- Mezze Platter: Spiced Labneh with Za’atar, Spring Vegetables and Lentil Falafel
- Braised Beans with Farro, Herbs and Fennel
- Grilled Whole Fish with Lemon and Olive Sauce
- Honeyed Rhubarb with Rose-scented Frozen Yogurt, Poached Fennel and Pecans
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Thursday, June 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Thursday, June 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, June 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, June 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, June 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.