Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Do you want to eat healthier, but feel like you don’t have the time? Learn how to make a week’s worth of nutritious meals in one day! Dr. Courtney will discuss how to find the right recipes to put into your weekly rotation and share some of her favorites: Apricot Herb Chicken with Cauliflower Rice; Coconut Curry Salmon with Bok Choy; Turkey Chili with Black Beans and Butternut Squash; and 3-Bean Greek Salad over Mixed Greens. With poultry, seafood and optional dairy; no gluten.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, March 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, January 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.