Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Fully bake your cake basics in this comprehensive, hands-on class. In addition to mastering essential skills for mixing, baking and layering a perfect yellow cake, you'll learn to make a Swiss meringue buttercream filling from scratch, then finesse your finishing techniques. Scrumptious cake samples will abound!
- Perfect Yellow Cake with Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Pumpkin Chinese Five-Spice Cake with Vanilla Bean Mascarpone Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 16, 10:00 - 1:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 19, 10:00 - 1:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 20, 10:00 - 1:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 26, 10:00 - 1:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 9, 3:00 - 6:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.