Transport your kid to their favorite wizarding world as they whip up a little kitchen magic. In this class, Erica will teach young sorcerers the science behind baking and cooking fundamentals and her tricks for them. As they craft their concoctions, kids will practice knife skills, proper measuring techniques, seasoning, mixing and kneading.
With meat, gluten, dairy and eggs.
With meat, gluten, eggs, and dairy.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: Breakfast: Pumpkin Pasties (Store-bought Puff Pastry and Spiced Pumpkin Puree); Pumpkin Juice
- Day 2: Snacks: Hagrids Rock Cakes (Cream Scones with Raisins); Poly Juice Potion Smoothies (Green Fruit Smoothie)
- Day 3: Lunch: Bread Broom Sticks; Kreachers French Onion Soup
- Day 4: Dinner: Yorkshire Pudding; Oven-baked Meatballs and Gravy
- Day 5: Sweets: Cauldron Cake Cream Puffs
Day 1: Monday, July 12, 10:30 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, July 13, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, July 14, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, July 15, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, July 16, 10:30 - 12:00 pm