Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Time is an ingredient… but keep the clock on the wall! Chef Thanh will help you gain a new appreciation for slow cooking as we employ the techniques and witness the benefits of braising, roasting and simmering. See (and taste!) the difference taking a little extra time can make with Melting Pot Short Ribs; Skillet Chicken with Preserved Lemons; and Cauliflower Risotto with Roasted Root Vegetables. With meat, poultry and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, February 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, February 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.