Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Get creative with your little ones' food! Cam, mother of three and former Parents Magazine staffer, brings a chef’s sensibility to the table and offers plenty of tips and techniques for making baby meals you’ll be tempted to munch down, too. Flavors of vegetables and fruits truly shine when they’re roasted. And grains we eat every day can easily and deliciously be adapted for little appetites. After learning to make a variety of meals and some scrumptious finger foods, you may find yourself banishing those jars of sweet potatoes to the back of the cupboard.
- Turkish Barley and Apricot Porridge
- Pumpkin and Pea Risotto
- Chunky Roasted Cauliflower and Apple Purée
- Mini Veggie-loaded Chicken Meatballs
- Cheesy Polenta Sticks
Dietary Notes: With poultry and dairy; no eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.