Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Paola’s late summer Italian menu is easy to prepare and packed with flavors from the garden. Start with Mini Croissants with Prosciutto, Figs and Balsamic Reduction, followed by Melanzane alla Parmigiana (Roasted Eggplant with Mozzarella and Tomato Sauce); Cous-Cous alle Erbe e Verdure Arrosto (Couscous with Oven-roasted Vegetables and Herbs); and Guazzetto di Ceci e Gamberi (fresh Chickpeas simmered with Tomatoes and Shrimp). A decadent Affogato al Caffè (Gelato Espresso Sundae topped with Whipped Cream) will close our meal, and you'll sip wine pairings along the way. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, September 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 22, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 29, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 30, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Greenlake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, September 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, September 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.