Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Sharpen your knife skills in this hands-on workshop where you’ll learn to cut safely and efficiently while making a flavorful tortilla soup! You can bring the chef knife you’re already familiar with or use one of ours. Chef Seppo will review knife selection as well as honing and sharpening, and you’ll have ample time to practice several professional techniques. Adults only.
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup with Avocado
- Chicken Tortilla Soup with Avocado
Dietary Notes: With optional poultry; no dairy or eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, June 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.