Make the holidays more personal (and fun!) with Erica as junior chefs learn how to give the gift of food and gain confidence in the kitchen. In this class, kids will learn how to mix and bake cookie dough to make Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies). Theyll level up their chocolate skills as they make Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles and finish up by learning how to pipe their own Handmade Sprinkles. The holidays never tasted so delicious!
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Erica is a passionate cook and educator. She attended the University of Washington while working at Seattle's renowned fine-dining restaurant, Canlis, as a professional cook. In 2017 she went on to co-found Seattle Cucina Cooking School, and works in partnership with Seattle Public Schools, sharing culinary education with students. Erica is thrilled to be sharing her love of cooking and eating together with Seattle kids and families.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
- Handmade Sprinkles
Wednesday, December 22, 10:00 - 11:30 amRegister for class